Saturday, June 9, 2018

Greetings!


The me a year ago would be very proud of the me that I am now. Not only did I imaging then how enriching and fulfilling it would be to be Mark’s Mom, but I never would have believed that we would be inspired to start our own blog about our adventure being Mark’s family. Our goal is to share with you what we are learning along the way in order to educate others about Down syndrome. In doing so, we hope to raise awareness and thereby improve the lives of those living with Ds in our communities through acceptance, respect, and appreciation for the unique abilities and perspective that each one of us has to offer. There is a lot to learn and a lot to share, and our blog is a work in progress. But hey, aren’t we all? So thank you to everyone who stops by to read about Mark, our family and learn more about Down syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Doctor: It’s Time For A Better Diagnosis

I could not sleep last night. And it wasn’t because of the kids. It was because I was and am deeply troubled. It’s not the first time, a...